Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Night

I had an excellent weekend.

Friday was Funk and Soul, the annual party of 70's funk fashion. It's drinking and dancing at our college bars, good times to the tune of 'love train' and 'dancing queen'. I discovered that a shot of malibu rum, mixed with the apple sauce that comes in the little plastic containers is very delicious. And confusing when you wake up in the morning and can't figure out how you dirtied that spoon.
There is popcorn all over my florr cause a bunch of drunk people were eating popcorn in my room. It's perfectly fine because I had to vaccuum anyway, and now when I vacuum I will feel like I accomplished something.

Saturday night I was supposed to have gone out with Jon and Alex. Due to some crazy mixups I ended up not seeing them. Instead my parents invited me to see the show they were seeing on campus; Corner Gas Live. It was fantastic. Great standup and cast interviews. So hilarious. Then desert, hmmmmmm chocolate cake (we had swiss challet for dinner!) . Heading back to my rez we ran into my cousin who lives here and my cousin who lives in Montreal (she was visiting her sister). My plans to get to bed before 2:00 (for the first time in days) went out the window. It was around 2 when I got to sleep.

Today Angus Came down for a shopping trip. That Angus is a very patient man. I came home with a fabulous pink tank top, a black wrap around sweater and perhaps the greatest red tank top thingy of all time.

All of this was intersperced with studying for my perception test tomorrow.

This week will include a glorius visit from Mike on Wednesday!!!!! Oh and Pilates starts on Thursday! And something else... something else.... now what could it be?


Jon Stewart!!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond exited


1 comment:

Daley said...

No fair... I want Jon Stewart to come to my town.