Saturday, February 03, 2007

I wonder what I am to them.

U of T is big, a no fooling kind of big. But come fourth year I havce realized that despite this bigness there are many people that I recognize. From classes, to residence to the dining hall, there are people that I recognize.

There's that guy who always wears too much cologne and who I don't like riding the elevator with.

There's that guy who's really noisy in the dining hall but I respect him because he's always very careful in making a salad.

There's that guy who is in my crim and psych classes, he's always 10 minutes late to everything, including the exams, and always seems genuinely surprised that we started without him.

There is that girl who has really great makeup and who's waist is about the size of my thigh, I always wonder how her internal organs fit inside her.

There is the guy from my psych classes, who wears the really soft leather coat, and who laughs whenever I make comments to myself about things that I find humourous in class.

Or that guy I pass on my way too and from classes, we seem to be on the opposite schedual, I'm always leaving whenever he's coming back, and vice versa.

After realizing that my school career has been populated with all these people, I can't help but wonder, what am I to them? Do they notice me? How do they remember me? Probably the curly hair. Or do they notice that I always walk in one minute before class? Do they notice that I am braver now and talk in class? Just makes me wonder.

No comments: