Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Last 24 Hours

So in the last 24 hours the following has occurred in my life:

  • I deeply cut my thumb (including the nail) while cutting bread
  • I stubbed my pinky toe so hard that it is now swollen and purple
  • I got a paper cut on my pinky finger (not that bad, but those are always upsetting)
  • Discovered that my apartment has developed some sort of a plumbing back up. The Bidday (which we don't use, because we are disturbed by it), overflows whenver water goes through the kitchen sink, or the toilet. I am willing to presume that this affliction also affects the shower and the bathroom sink. Awesome.
I have ordered Swiss Challet.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no! That's horrible Cas!

I hope today is going better for you. Knife cuts suck - did you go get stitches?

Plumbing is also no fun. I hope your landlord can fix that quickly.

Michael Suddard said...

Looks like spelling has gone too!

"Challet?"

Mikey may have to come to the rescue. SUPER MIKEY!

Mikey was here....