I fenced last night and a girl I fence with regularly (but who has been off because of knee problems) said that I had made some distinct progress! Which is awesome, because I have been trying harder!
There are 3 tournaments in April, but schedule wise I can't make it to any of them. The one I really want to go to is on the same day as a close family friend's birthday party, so that blows. I think tonight I will have to choose one and then schedule around that.
This Saturday, other than lunch with my brother and Yvonne, I have to go to the mall because the boots I bought at the start of February have a whole in them. This is very sucky because I spent an a lot on them so Iwould finnnaly have quality boots, instead of having to replace them every year. Now I have to see if I can return them, and what if they don't have any boots left in stock? What do I do then??
I have also been looking into buying Puma shoes, but their website is horribly un-navigatable.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A hole already? That's horrible! I hope they let you get new boots.
If they don't have any in stock you should be able to get store credit (when I returned broken pants to RW&Co that's what happened). Then you can either buy your runners or wait until boots come back.
Post a Comment