Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kitten Cuddiling and then I call you lame

I had an awesome day today. I got to meet up with my friend Laura where she works. Laura works at an animal hospital that takes in stray kittens. I got to meet Floyd who is so happy about not having to live on the street and not having flees that he purrs all the time. He purs if you snuggle him, he purrs while he eats, he even purrs while he goes to the bathroom. After I put him back in his cage he stood in the corner and purred, nothing was happening, he just wanted to show the corner how much he appreciated it.

After the kittens Laura and I went to the mall and I got a coat! YAY! Take that all the people who said I looked homeless, I am now hip, professional AND warm. Ha.

Then Laura and I went out to Swiss Challet for dinner and then we went to our good friend Travis's birthday. We played video games and drank martinis. If that is not your idea of an awesome party, please don't invite me. Or talk to me... cause clearly you are lame.

No comments: