Monday, March 28, 2005

Back from fun.

My paper is almost done. I'm waiting for my second round of edits to be finished (Heather edited, now the girl next door is looking at it) I feel like I should be doing more on it. I don't know if I answered the question right. I think I did... but did I answer it enough? It's my last paper of the year. I hope it's good enough.

I had a wonderful weekend. I went for dinner with my parents on Thursday night. Delicious Pizza at a fancy Italian restaurant. Then potato chips and ER with my Mom in our hotel room. My dad read a book, but also ate the potato chips. I had a queen size bed all to my self!

We then went for a walk at a forest park thingy. I fed chickadees out of the palm of my head. They're feet tickled my hands when they landed. It was all very calming and soothing. Except for the part where we walked by a pond full of Trumpeter Swans and Canada geese. Because Geese can be vicious.

I then worked on Saturday and Sunday. That's right, Easter Sunday I was at work. The place was packed on Saturday, while on Sunday tumble weeds were our only customers. That's not true, I did have one hilarious customer on Sunday. A man came running up to and said; "Has anyone turned in a pair of sunglasses?? I lost mine!!" I looked at him, pointed at his shirt (where sunglasses were clipped on his collar), and said; "You mean those sunglasses?" He looked at them and said; "It's been a long day.... thank you for your help." and then he left. I figure Sunday was worth it just for that moment.

So anyway, good few days. Things to look forward to this week:
- Wednesday night when all my assignments are done.
- A Saturday Jazz bar trip with Angus.
- Watching the "Desperate Housewives" episode I have taped once all my assignments are done.

Yay end of year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know how geese usually sorta waddle away when you get close? i came across this one goose that just stood there and hissed at me, "chhhhhh!" freaky goose.