It has been a really good week. I guess I should start with Sunday to truly make this a week in review.
Sunday I got reflexology done on my feet. They massage your feet and put pressure on them to help fix assorted ailments on your body. A friend of a friend is training for it and needs to practice on people, I graciously stepped up, and took a free foot massage for the team.
On the same day I hooked my friend up with a statcounter for the website she runs for our college, she, and the whole student council of our college apparently, thinks it's amazing. They have been quite happy to find out that people are actually using the site. I like being helpful.
Monday was of course my glorious walksafe shift, wherein we got only 1 walk! (See previous post).
Tuesday I donated blood. It made me all sleepy and dizzy but it was still fun. Peter and I watched "March of the Penguins" while donating. This movie is pretty much the saddest movie ever. Don't by fooled by the people who tell you it's about love and happiness.... it is not.
Tuesday was also my first fencing class. Thereby making Tuesday super cool. My instructor is an adorable no nonsense kind of guy. He kind of scares me, but he can teach me about the joys of fencing, so I've decided to fear and revere him.
Wednesday was quite busy with three classes. And my presentation!!! It went ok I think, I just have to wait to get the marks back.
Thursday brought the second fencing class of the week. I got to use to the foil!!! I wore the mask and the vesty thing. It was amazing!! So much fun. Thursday night I hung out at a friends house where a bunch of us watched two episodes of CSI. I don't want to spoil the episodes for anyone who taped it but... there were dead bodies. It's true! I am not making this up.
Lets see if Friday and Sat will be as fun.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Friday was cool! You came home and heard a fantastic story about what happenned Friday morning at the old Suddard crib. Very interesting day!
Post a Comment