I haven't posted for awhile. So I figured I would. I'm done exams and I've moved home. Unfortunetly now I have to unpack. I've decided that own too much stuff, way too much stuff. I want to go through everything I own and get rid of absolutely everything. I also have too many books. I never thought that was possible, but I do. Does anyone know of a place where I can sell used books?
OK I must go unpack.
Saturday, April 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
starlight books will buy used books, but only if they're in really good condition. it's a mulock and bayview, i think. great books on main does too, and it's down (up?) the street from the corner coffee house on main street in newmarket and isn't as picky i don't think.
i agree, i have waaaaay too much stuff too. i was helping my boyfriend move some of his stuff yesterday and was amazed at how little he had. if he'd been helping me move, we'd've been there for three days....
Post a Comment