Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Yeesh. Cousin. Harsh. And yet I post,
Fencing was frustrating. the drills went well and I was fine doing the footwork. But when it came to actual free fencing, it was like I had never fenced before. Actually beginners are often hard to beat. But I was very easy to beat. all I seemed capable of doing was sticking my blade out maybe wiggiling it a little. No parrying. No reposting. Just panic. Very frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love you too! :)
Yer cuz!
Oh - and I only meant that I've become reliant on your daily blog to provide a little spot of sunshine in my daily drudgery... so you HAVE to blog more than twice a month - or what else would I have to look forward to, or be able to procrastinate with whilst at work?!?!
Post a Comment